Financial disclosure: The authors have indicated that they have no personal financial relationships relevant to this article to disclose.
Use of MMP-8 and MMP-9 to assess disease severity in children with viral lower respiratory tract infections†
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 84, Issue 9, pages 1471–1480, September 2012
How to Cite
Brand, K. H., Ahout, I. M.L., de Groot, R., Warris, A., Ferwerda, G. and Hermans, P. W.M. (2012), Use of MMP-8 and MMP-9 to assess disease severity in children with viral lower respiratory tract infections. J. Med. Virol., 84: 1471–1480. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23301
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- VIRGO Consortium, an Innovative Cluster Approved by The Netherlands Genomics Initiative
- Dutch Government, The Netherlands (partial support). Grant Number: BSIK 03012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.