Ethical approval: The Research Ethics Committee of South Birmingham Health Authority approved the initial treatment study and written informed consent was obtained from the parent or guardian for both the study and/or subsequent treatment and follow up.
Does genotype predict response to treatment in children infected with hepatitis B perinatally?†
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 84, Issue 10, pages 1535–1540, October 2012
How to Cite
Boxall, E., Sira, J., Kaskar, S., Workman, J. and Kelly, D. (2012), Does genotype predict response to treatment in children infected with hepatitis B perinatally?. J. Med. Virol., 84: 1535–1540. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23308
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.