Disclaimer: The content of this publication does not necessarily reflect the views of policies of the Department of Health and Human Services, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 84, Issue 9, pages 1344–1352, September 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Daucher, M., Baeza, J., Kim, C.-W., Russell, R. and Kottilil, S. (2012), Human immunodeficiency virus enhances hepatitis C virus replication by differential regulation of IFN and TGF family genes. J. Med. Virol., 84: 1344–1352. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23315
Conflicts of Interest: None of the authors have any conflicts of interest to report.
This is a US Government work, and as such, is in the public domain in The United States of America.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
This article has been cited by:
- 1Role of Neurotrophic Factor Alterations in the Neurodegenerative Process in HIV Associated Neurocognitive Disorders, Journal of Neuroimmune Pharmacology, 2014, 9, 2, 102, , , , ,