Disclaimer: The content of this publication does not necessarily reflect the views of policies of the Department of Health and Human Services, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 84, Issue 9, pages 1344–1352, September 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Daucher, M., Baeza, J., Kim, C.-W., Russell, R. and Kottilil, S. (2012), Human immunodeficiency virus enhances hepatitis C virus replication by differential regulation of IFN and TGF family genes. J. Med. Virol., 84: 1344–1352. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23315
Conflicts of Interest: None of the authors have any conflicts of interest to report.
This is a US Government work, and as such, is in the public domain in The United States of America.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.