The authors have no commercial or other association that might pose a conflict of interest related to this study or its publication.
Dynamics of urinary polyomavirus shedding in healthy adult women†
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 84, Issue 9, pages 1459–1463, September 2012
How to Cite
Kling, C. L., Wright, A. T., Katz, S. E., McClure, G. B., Gardner, J. S., Williams, J. T., Meinerz, N. M., Garcea, R. L. and Vanchiere, J. A. (2012), Dynamics of urinary polyomavirus shedding in healthy adult women. J. Med. Virol., 84: 1459–1463. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23319
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 5P20RR018724-10
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 8 P20 GM103433-10
- National Institutes of Health to the Center for Molecular and Tumor Virology at LSUHSC-S
- Department of Pediatrics at LSUHSC-S
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.