Conflicts of interest: nothing to declare.
Seroprevalence of neutralizing antibodies to human adenovirus type 5 in healthy adults in China†
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 84, Issue 9, pages 1408–1414, September 2012
How to Cite
Yu, B., Zhou, Y., Wu, H., Wang, Z., Zhan, Y., Feng, X., Geng, R., Wu, Y., Kong, W. and Yu, X. (2012), Seroprevalence of neutralizing antibodies to human adenovirus type 5 in healthy adults in China. J. Med. Virol., 84: 1408–1414. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23325
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30872396
- Key Projects in the National Science & Technology Pillar Program in the Eleventh Five-Year Plan Period. Grant Number: 2008ZX10001-012
- Graduate Innovation Found of Jilin University. Grant Number: 20111028
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.