Disclaimer: The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as official or reflecting the views of the Department of the Air Force, Department of the Army, Department of Defense, or the US Government. This work was prepared as part of their official duties; and, as such, there is no copyright to be transferred.
Performance of five FDA-approved rapid antigen tests in the detection of 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 84, Issue 11, pages 1699–1702, November 2012
How to Cite
Sutter, D. E., Worthy, S. A., Hensley, D. M., Maranich, A. M., Dolan, D. M., Fischer, G. W. and Daum, L. T. (2012), Performance of five FDA-approved rapid antigen tests in the detection of 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus. J. Med. Virol., 84: 1699–1702. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23374
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- PanFlu LLC, Bethesda, MD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.