Viral infections of the central nervous system in Spain: A prospective study
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 554–562, March 2013
How to Cite
de Ory, F., Avellón, A., Echevarría, J.E., Sánchez-Seco, M.P., Trallero, G., Cabrerizo, M., Casas, I., Pozo, F., Fedele, G., Vicente, D., Pena, M.J., Moreno, A., Niubo, J., Rabella, N., Rubio, G., Pérez-Ruiz, M., Rodríguez-Iglesias, M., Gimeno, C., Eiros, J.M., Melón, S., Blasco, M., López-Miragaya, I., Varela, E., Martinez-Sapiña, A., Rodríguez, G., Marcos, M.Á., Gegúndez, M.I., Cilla, G., Gabilondo, I., Navarro, J.M., Torres, J., Aznar, C., Castellanos, A., Guisasola, M.E., Negredo, A.I., Tenorio, A. and Vázquez-Morón, S. (2013), Viral infections of the central nervous system in Spain: A prospective study. J. Med. Virol., 85: 554–562. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23470
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria, Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: PI07/90154
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.