Members of the SEIEVA collaborating group are listed in the online version of this article.
Risk factors for and incidence of acute hepatitis C after the achievement of blood supply safety in Italy: Results from the national surveillance system†
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 433–440, March 2013
How to Cite
Spada, E., Mele, A., Mariano, A., Zuccaro, O., Tosti, M. E. and on behalf of SEIEVA collaborating group (2013), Risk factors for and incidence of acute hepatitis C after the achievement of blood supply safety in Italy: Results from the national surveillance system. J. Med. Virol., 85: 433–440. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23485
The authors have no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- “Sorveglianze speciali” of the Italian Ministry of the Health (Progetto CCM e Istituto Superiore di Sanità-Fasc. ISS 1M56 14/09/2010-13/09/2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.