Seroprevalence of Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza A in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in 2008–2010
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 85, Issue 8, pages 1420–1425, August 2013
How to Cite
Sam, I.-C., Shaw, R., Chan, Y.-F., Hooi, P.-S., Hurt, A. C. and Barr, I. G. (2013), Seroprevalence of Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza A in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in 2008–2010. J. Med. Virol., 85: 1420–1425. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23622
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Melbourne WHO Collaborating Centre for Reference and Research on Influenza (Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing)
- University Malaya (High Impact Research Grant). Grant Number: UM.C/625/1/HIR/MOHE/MED/42
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.