Conflicts of interest: None.
Clinico-pathological significance of hepatitis C virus core antigen levels in chronic infection
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 85, Issue 11, pages 1913–1918, November 2013
How to Cite
Durante-Mangoni, E., Vallefuoco, L., Sorrentino, R., Iossa, D., Perna, E., Molaro, R., Braschi, U., Zampino, R., Sodano, G., Adinolfi, L. E., Utili, R. and Portella, G. (2013), Clinico-pathological significance of hepatitis C virus core antigen levels in chronic infection. J. Med. Virol., 85: 1913–1918. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23672
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Dipartimento di Biologia e Patologia Molecolare e Cellulare, Università Federico II
- Dipartimento di Scienze Cardiotoraciche, S.U.N., Naples, Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.