Harvard Medical School, 25 Shattuck Street, Boston, MA 02115.
Randomized clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of valganciclovir in a subset of patients with chronic fatigue syndrome
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 85, Issue 12, pages 2101–2109, December 2013
How to Cite
Montoya, J. G., Kogelnik, A. M., Bhangoo, M., Lunn, M. R., Flamand, L., Merrihew, L. E., Watt, T., Kubo, J. T., Paik, J. and Desai, M. (2013), Randomized clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of valganciclovir in a subset of patients with chronic fatigue syndrome. J. Med. Virol., 85: 2101–2109. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23713
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- F. Hoffmann–La Roche (Basel, Switzerland)
- Stanford University School of Medicine Molecular Basis of Medicine Scholarly Concentration
- Stanford University School of Medicine Medical Scholars Fellowship Program
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's website.
|jmv23713-sm-0001-SuppDoc-S1.docx||119K||Supplementary Material Document 1.|
|jmv23713-sm-0001-SuppDoc-S2.docx||27K||Supplementary Material Document 2.|
|jmv23713-sm-0001-SuppDoc-S3.docx||24K||Supplementary Material Document 3.|