Conflicts of interest: None of the authors have any conflicts of interest to disclose.
Clinical implications of the titer of serum hepatitis B surface antigen during the natural history of hepatitis B virus infection
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 117–123, January 2014
How to Cite
Suh, S. J., Bae, S.-I., Kim, J. H., Kang, K., Yeon, J. E. and Byun, K. S. (2014), Clinical implications of the titer of serum hepatitis B surface antigen during the natural history of hepatitis B virus infection. J. Med. Virol., 86: 117–123. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23767
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- GlaxoSmithKline Research Fund of the Korean Association for the Study of the Liver
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.