Conflicts of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
MicroRNA-196A-2 polymorphisms and hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with chronic hepatitis B
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 446–453, March 2014
How to Cite
Kim, H. Y., Yoon, J.-H., Lee, H.-S., Cheong, J. Y., Cho, S. W., Shin, H. D. and Kim, Y. J. (2014), MicroRNA-196A-2 polymorphisms and hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with chronic hepatitis B. J. Med. Virol., 86: 446–453. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23848
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- SNUH Research Fund. Grant Number: 03-2012-021
- Basic Science Research Program. Grant Number: 2010-0009943
- Basic Research Laboratory program. Grant Number: 2010-0001200
- from the National Research Foundation of Korea funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.