Evolution of simeprevir-resistant variants over time by ultra-deep sequencing in HCV genotype 1b
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Medical Virology
Volume 86, Issue 8, pages 1314–1322, August 2014
How to Cite
Akuta, N., Suzuki, F., Sezaki, H., Suzuki, Y., Hosaka, T., Kobayashi, M., Kobayashi, M., Saitoh, S., Ikeda, K. and Kumada, H. (2014), Evolution of simeprevir-resistant variants over time by ultra-deep sequencing in HCV genotype 1b. J. Med. Virol., 86: 1314–1322. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23966
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2014
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research and Development from the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare and Ministry of Education Culture Sports Science and Technology, Government of Japan (Partial Support)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.