Special Issue Paper
Recent developments of the meshless radial point interpolation method for time-domain electromagnetics
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Special Issue: Special Issue on Nontraditional Differential and Integral Equation Discretization Schemes
Volume 25, Issue 5-6, pages 468–489, September-December 2012
How to Cite
Kaufmann, T., Yu, Y., Engström, C., Chen, Z. and Fumeaux, C. (2012), Recent developments of the meshless radial point interpolation method for time-domain electromagnetics. Int. J. Numer. Model., 25: 468–489. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1830
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!