Special Issue Paper
A meshless technique employing radial basis functions to determine the electromagnetic fields near material interfaces in 2D and 3D
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Special Issue: Special Issue on Nontraditional Differential and Integral Equation Discretization Schemes
Volume 25, Issue 5-6, pages 454–467, September-December 2012
How to Cite
Gordon, R. K. and Hutchcraft, W. E. (2012), A meshless technique employing radial basis functions to determine the electromagnetic fields near material interfaces in 2D and 3D. Int. J. Numer. Model., 25: 454–467. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1832
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!