Employing reduced surface field technique by a P-type region in 4H-SiC metal semiconductor field effect transistors for increasing breakdown voltage
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 103–111, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Moghadam, H. A., Orouji, A. A. and Jamali Mahabadi, S. E. (2013), Employing reduced surface field technique by a P-type region in 4H-SiC metal semiconductor field effect transistors for increasing breakdown voltage. Int. J. Numer. Model., 26: 103–111. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1836
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!