Special Issue Paper
On the acceleration of the numerical solution of partial differential equations using radial basis functions and graphics processing units
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Special Issue: Special Issue on High-Performance Computing on Graphics Processing Units for Field and Device Modelling
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 415–423, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Elliott Hutchcraft, W., Woolsey, M. and Gordon, R. K. (2013), On the acceleration of the numerical solution of partial differential equations using radial basis functions and graphics processing units. Int. J. Numer. Model., 26: 415–423. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1837
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!