Special Issue Paper
A Cartesian non-uniform grid interpolation method for fast field evaluation on elongated domains
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Special Issue: Special Issue on Nontraditional Differential and Integral Equation Discretization Schemes
Volume 25, Issue 5-6, pages 645–655, September-December 2012
How to Cite
Costa, N. and Boag, A. (2012), A Cartesian non-uniform grid interpolation method for fast field evaluation on elongated domains. Int. J. Numer. Model., 25: 645–655. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1844
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!