A dual-primal finite-element tearing and interconnecting method combined with tree-cotree splitting for modeling electromechanical devices
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 151–163, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Yao, W., Jin, J.-M. and Krein, P. T. (2013), A dual-primal finite-element tearing and interconnecting method combined with tree-cotree splitting for modeling electromechanical devices. Int. J. Numer. Model., 26: 151–163. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1848
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!