Special Issue Paper
GPU-based acceleration of computational electromagnetics codes
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Special Issue: Special Issue on High-Performance Computing on Graphics Processing Units for Field and Device Modelling
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 309–323, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Donno, D. D., Esposito, A., Monti, G., Catarinucci, L. and Tarricone, L. (2013), GPU-based acceleration of computational electromagnetics codes. Int. J. Numer. Model., 26: 309–323. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1849
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!