An implicit LU-SGS spectral volume method for the moment models in device simulations III: accuracy enhancement using the LDG2 flux formulation for non-uniform grids
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 172–191, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Kannan, R. (2013), An implicit LU-SGS spectral volume method for the moment models in device simulations III: accuracy enhancement using the LDG2 flux formulation for non-uniform grids. Int. J. Numer. Model., 26: 172–191. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1851
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!