Special Issue Paper
A hybrid finite-element/finite-difference method with an implicit–explicit time-stepping scheme for Maxwell's equations
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Special Issue: Special Issue on Nontraditional Differential and Integral Equation Discretization Schemes
Volume 25, Issue 5-6, pages 607–620, September-December 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, B., Chen, J., Zhong, W. and Liu, Q. H. (2012), A hybrid finite-element/finite-difference method with an implicit–explicit time-stepping scheme for Maxwell's equations. Int. J. Numer. Model., 25: 607–620. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1853
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!