Special Issue Paper
Computation of scattering by complex targets using an efficient mixed-order curved moment method
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Special Issue: Special Issue on Nontraditional Differential and Integral Equation Discretization Schemes
Volume 25, Issue 5-6, pages 541–557, September-December 2012
How to Cite
Deng, C.-Q., Sheng, X.-Q. and Song, W. (2012), Computation of scattering by complex targets using an efficient mixed-order curved moment method. Int. J. Numer. Model., 25: 541–557. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1856
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!