Special Issue Paper
Modeling of electromechanical devices by GPU-accelerated integral formulation
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Special Issue: Special Issue on High-Performance Computing on Graphics Processing Units for Field and Device Modelling
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 376–396, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Musolino, A., Rizzo, R., Tripodi, E. and Toni, M. (2013), Modeling of electromechanical devices by GPU-accelerated integral formulation. Int. J. Numer. Model., 26: 376–396. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1860
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!