Reduced-cost microwave component modeling using space mapping-enhanced electromagnetic-based kriging surrogates
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 275–286, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Koziel, S., Bandler, J. W. and Cheng, Q. S. (2013), Reduced-cost microwave component modeling using space mapping-enhanced electromagnetic-based kriging surrogates. Int. J. Numer. Model., 26: 275–286. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1872
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- Icelandic Centre for Research (RANNIS). Grant Number: 110034021
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Numbers: RGPIN7239-2011, STPGP381153-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!