Simulation optimization to microwave components using neural network
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, R., Nie, A., Zhang, Q. and Cao, Y. (2014), Simulation optimization to microwave components using neural network. Int. J. Numer. Model., 27: 1–9. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1877
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61065002
- Key Project of Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 212094
- Humanities and Social Sciences planning project of Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 12YJAZH050
- Foundation of Talent of Jinggang of Jiangxi Province. Grant Number: 20112BCB23014
- Project of International Cooperation and Exchanges of Jiangxi Province. Grant Number: 20112BDH80007
- Project of International Cooperation and Exchanges of Nanchang City. Grant Number: 2011-DWHZ-HKZZ-001
- Education Bureau of Jiangxi Province. Grant Number: GJJ12311
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!