High-order absorbing boundary conditions for the meshless radial point interpolation method in the frequency domain
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 478–492, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Kaufmann, T. and Engström, C. (2013), High-order absorbing boundary conditions for the meshless radial point interpolation method in the frequency domain. Int. J. Numer. Model., 26: 478–492. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1882
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!