Special Issue Paper
Temperature effects on electrical performance of carbon-based nano-interconnects at chip and package level
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Special Issue: Special Issue of Computational Multi-physics Methods for Integrated Circuits and Packaging and Special Issue on Optimization
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 560–572, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Chiariello, A. G., Maffucci, A. and Miano, G. (2013), Temperature effects on electrical performance of carbon-based nano-interconnects at chip and package level. Int. J. Numer. Model., 26: 560–572. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1884
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!