An overlapping Yee finite-difference time-domain method for material interfaces between anisotropic dielectrics and general dispersive or perfect electric conductor media
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 22–33, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Liu, J., Brio, M. and Moloney, J. V. (2014), An overlapping Yee finite-difference time-domain method for material interfaces between anisotropic dielectrics and general dispersive or perfect electric conductor media. Int. J. Numer. Model., 27: 22–33. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1887
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR). Grant Numbers: FA9550-10-1-0127, FA9550-10-1-0064
- NSF. Grant Number: HRD-1242067
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!