Special Issue Paper
A particle model for fluid simulation on the multi-graphics processing unit
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Special Issue: Special Issue on High-Performance Computing on Graphics Processing Units for Field and Device Modelling
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 397–414, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, F., Shen, X., Long, X., Hu, L. and Zhao, B. (2013), A particle model for fluid simulation on the multi-graphics processing unit. Int. J. Numer. Model., 26: 397–414. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1890
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!