Special Issue Paper
Thermal performance of nanoscale InGaP/GaAs collector-up heterojunction bipolar transistors investigated by the advanced optimization technique
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Special Issue: Special Issue of Computational Multi-physics Methods for Integrated Circuits and Packaging and Special Issue on Optimization
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 643–648, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Tseng, H.-C. and Wu, J.-M. (2013), Thermal performance of nanoscale InGaP/GaAs collector-up heterojunction bipolar transistors investigated by the advanced optimization technique. Int. J. Numer. Model., 26: 643–648. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1892
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
- National Science Council (NSC) of the R.O.C.. Grant Number: NSC 100-2622-E-168-013-CC3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!