Special Issue Paper
Numerical device simulation to investigate the noise currents of mercury cadmium telluride photosensors for thermal imaging applications
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Special Issue: Special Issue of Computational Multi-physics Methods for Integrated Circuits and Packaging and Special Issue on Optimization
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 573–578, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Kocer, H. (2013), Numerical device simulation to investigate the noise currents of mercury cadmium telluride photosensors for thermal imaging applications. Int. J. Numer. Model., 26: 573–578. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1894
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!