Modeling the pull-in behavior of electrostatically actuated micro beams by an approximate finite element method
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 89–98, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, W., Shen, H., Guo, Z. and Peng, B. (2014), Modeling the pull-in behavior of electrostatically actuated micro beams by an approximate finite element method. Int. J. Numer. Model., 27: 89–98. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1898
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 91123023 and 51175437
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: ZYGX2011J085 and ZYGX2010X018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!