Special Issue Paper
Application of statistical method to investigate the effects of design parameters on the performance of microring resonator channel dropping filter
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Special Issue: Special Issue of Computational Multi-physics Methods for Integrated Circuits and Packaging and Special Issue on Optimization
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 670–679, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Haroon, H., Shaari, S., Menon, P.S., Abdul Razak, H. and Bidin, M. (2013), Application of statistical method to investigate the effects of design parameters on the performance of microring resonator channel dropping filter. Int. J. Numer. Model., 26: 670–679. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1899
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!