Modeling of peak voltage and current of nanowire resonant tunneling devices: case study on InAs/InP double-barrier heterostructures
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 506–517, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Ragi, R., da Nobrega, R. V.T. and Romero, M. A. (2013), Modeling of peak voltage and current of nanowire resonant tunneling devices: case study on InAs/InP double-barrier heterostructures. Int. J. Numer. Model., 26: 506–517. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1911
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!