Gain stabilization in a quantum-dot semiconductor optical amplifier using tapered waveguide structure
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 229–237, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Mohadesrad, E. and Abedi, K. (2014), Gain stabilization in a quantum-dot semiconductor optical amplifier using tapered waveguide structure. Int. J. Numer. Model., 27: 229–237. doi: 10.1002/jnm.1917
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!