With the Institute of High Performance Computing, 1 Science Park Road, #01-01 The Capricorn Singapore Science Park II, 117528, Singapore.
Design of microwave structures with MEFISTO-3D NOVA and MATLAB optimization and neural network toolboxes
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Special Issue: Special Issue on the 6th International Workshop on Computational Electromagnetics in the Time-Domain (CEM-TD)
Volume 20, Issue 1-2, pages 55–64, January - April 2007
How to Cite
Chu, H.-S., So, P. P. M. and Hoefer, W. J. R. (2007), Design of microwave structures with MEFISTO-3D NOVA and MATLAB optimization and neural network toolboxes. Int. J. Numer. Model., 20: 55–64. doi: 10.1002/jnm.630
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!