Salient poles synchronous machine simulation, validation and inductance determination procedure
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 192–204, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Alves, A. J., Neto, L. M., Calixto, W. P., Wu, M., Alvarenga, B. and Menescal de Oliveira, J. M. (2012), Salient poles synchronous machine simulation, validation and inductance determination procedure. Int. J. Numer. Model., 25: 192–204. doi: 10.1002/jnm.823
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
- Publishing Arts Research Council. Grant Number: 98-1846389
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!