Finite element modeling for optimization of microwave heating of in-shell eggs and experimental validation
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 275–287, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Dev, S. R. S., Gariépy, Y., Orsat, V. and Raghavan, G.S.Vijaya. (2012), Finite element modeling for optimization of microwave heating of in-shell eggs and experimental validation. Int. J. Numer. Model., 25: 275–287. doi: 10.1002/jnm.831
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2011
- Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA)
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!