Aminopeptidase N mediates the utilization of the GSH precursor CysGly by cultured neurons
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 1003–1008, 1 December 2001
How to Cite
Dringen, R., Gutterer, J. M., Gros, C. and Hirrlinger, J. (2001), Aminopeptidase N mediates the utilization of the GSH precursor CysGly by cultured neurons. J. Neurosci. Res., 66: 1003–1008. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10042
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2001
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2001
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!