Lactate reduces glutamate-induced neurotoxicity in rat cortex
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 790–794, 1 December 2001
How to Cite
Ros, J., Pecinska, N., Alessandri, B., Landolt, H. and Fillenz, M. (2001), Lactate reduces glutamate-induced neurotoxicity in rat cortex. J. Neurosci. Res., 66: 790–794. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10043
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2001
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2001
- Swiss National Fund. Grant Number: NF 31-45746.95
- Roche Research Trust
- Argovian Fund for Research in the Health Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!