Reduced postnatal cerebral glucose metabolism measured by PET after asphyxia in near term fetal lambs
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 844–850, 1 December 2001
How to Cite
Thorngren-Jerneck, K., Ley, D., Hellström-Westas, L., Hernandez-Andrade, E., Lingman, G., Ohlsson, T., Oskarsson, G., Pesonen, E., Sandell, A., Strand, S.-E., Werner, O. and Maršal, K. (2001), Reduced postnatal cerebral glucose metabolism measured by PET after asphyxia in near term fetal lambs. J. Neurosci. Res., 66: 844–850. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10051
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2001
- Swedish Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 4732, 5980
- Axel and Margaret Axelsson-Johnson Foundation
- Royal Physiographic Society
- First of May Flower Annual Foundation
- Linnéa and Josef Carlssons Foundation
- Sven Jerring Foundation
- Thelma Zoegas Foundation
- Segerfalk Foundation
- Medical Faculty of Lund University
- Swedish Government
- Lund University Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!