Mitochondrial polarization in rat hippocampal astrocytes is resistant to cytosolic Ca2+ loads
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 1019–1027, 1 December 2001
How to Cite
Kahlert, S., Schild, L. and Reiser, G. (2001), Mitochondrial polarization in rat hippocampal astrocytes is resistant to cytosolic Ca2+ loads. J. Neurosci. Res., 66: 1019–1027. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10052
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2001
- Land Sachsen-Anhalt Medical Faculty. Grant Number: FKZ 2923A/0028H
- BMBF. Grant Number: FKZ 01ZZ9505
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!