Differential expression of glutamate dehydrogenase in cultured neurons and astrocytes from mouse cerebellum and cerebral cortex
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 909–913, 1 December 2001
How to Cite
Zaganas, I., Waagepetersen, H. S., Georgopoulos, P., Sonnewald, U., Plaitakis, A. and Schousboe, A. (2001), Differential expression of glutamate dehydrogenase in cultured neurons and astrocytes from mouse cerebellum and cerebral cortex. J. Neurosci. Res., 66: 909–913. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10058
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2001
- Danish Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 9700761
- Norwegian Research Council
- Association for the Advancement of Research and Treatment of Neurologic Disorders of Crete
- Lundbeck Foundation
- NOVO Nordisk Foundation
- Blix Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!