Elucidation of the quantitative significance of pyruvate carboxylation in cultured cerebellar neurons and astrocytes
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 763–770, 1 December 2001
How to Cite
Waagepetersen, H. S., Qu, H., Schousboe, A. and Sonnewald, U. (2001), Elucidation of the quantitative significance of pyruvate carboxylation in cultured cerebellar neurons and astrocytes. J. Neurosci. Res., 66: 763–770. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10061
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2001
- Danish Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 9700761, 22-00-1011, 1747
- Norwegian Research Council
- Lundbeck Foundation
- NOVO Nordisk Foundation
- Blix Foundation
- SINTEF Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!