Role of specific aminotransferases in de novo glutamate synthesis and redox shuttling in the retina
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 914–922, 1 December 2001
How to Cite
LaNoue, K. F., Berkich, D. A., Conway, M., Barber, A. J., Hu, L.-Y., Taylor, C. and Hutson, S. (2001), Role of specific aminotransferases in de novo glutamate synthesis and redox shuttling in the retina. J. Neurosci. Res., 66: 914–922. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10064
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2001
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2001
- NIH. Grant Number: NS38641
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!