Ketogenic diet, amino acid metabolism, and seizure control
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 931–940, 1 December 2001
How to Cite
Yudkoff, M., Daikhin, Y., Nissim, I., Lazarow, A. and Nissim, I. (2001), Ketogenic diet, amino acid metabolism, and seizure control. J. Neurosci. Res., 66: 931–940. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10083
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2001
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS34900, HD26979
- The International Glutamate Technical Committee of the Ajinomoto Co
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!