D.A. and S.P. are undergraduate medical students. The work conducted by these authors was undertaken as a laboratory placed project in partial fulfilment of the requirements for an intercalated Bsc in Neuroscience. N.J.A. is a graduate student of the Wellcome Trust PhD programme in Neuroscience.
Quantitative imaging of glutathione in hippocampal neurons and glia in culture using monochlorobimane
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 873–884, 1 December 2001
How to Cite
Keelan, J., Allen, N. J., Antcliffe, D., Pal, S. and Duchen, M. R. (2001), Quantitative imaging of glutathione in hippocampal neurons and glia in culture using monochlorobimane. J. Neurosci. Res., 66: 873–884. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10085
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!